Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UPDAAAAAAATE

Urgh so it's almost the end of the day.
Didn't do too bad, held off all means of solids until dinner. 
Wednesday night. Worst NIGHT EVER! It's take away night in this household. On a number of occasions i've just asked to get a weightwatchers frozen meal - much healthier than what you can get down at the shops. When i do, i get this whole 'you.never.eat.properly.you.are.so.weird.wtf.is.wrong.with.you.loook' from EVERYONE! So now i just decide that will be my allocated naughty meal for the week.  I had a chicken schnitzel burger, it was SO huge, and i ate it all. Like some starving child that hasn't eaten for days (I WISH).
I purged it all up.
It took 40 minutes. Is that normal? I'm not bulimic, however, purging is becoming more and more frequent, like maybe once a week frequent? It used to be like, maybe one a month to two months. I prefer to restrict. 
I live in a bungalow so NO one can hear me purge (i hope!) so spending an entire hour in the bungalow - returning back into the house was weird. For someone reason everyone was like 'Where were you...? What were you doing? Are you alright?' i had to make up some lame excuse like i had some uhm constipation problems and lost track of time from reading a book. VERY LAME EXCUSE. I don't think (almost)motherinlaw let's call her 'V' brought it...
My boyfriend has just gotten back from TAFE (college) he's been there alllllllllll day, BUT he has finished his apprenticeship so he's feeling 'free'. 
He got chicken, chips and gravy for dinner. Since i purged all mine up watching him eat was making me hungry! So i stole like 8 chips from  him COVERED in gravy. :( We all have weak moments, lollll. 
There is a 'cherry and cheese strudel' in the oven. A piece is waiting there for me! I do NOT think so, it's like 500 calories for a piece IM SURE!
Anyway, that's all for now! 
Follow me and commentttt , please :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment