Saturday, December 11, 2010

I was a girl today! I got a manicure, lol. - 'Six Pack Summer' was the color
Sorry bad photo but that showed the color the best, but it's more fluro.

Mmm, anyway today started off fine. The weather was pretty awful, it's supposed to be summer, the grey murky marble colored skies don't really seem so welcoming. My cousin invited me and my sisters out into Melbourne Central (went there again lol) for lunch and a manicure. (She shouted us, so it was even better). I got 10 chicken bites for lunch -200 cal and a diet coke, while everyone chowed down on 700+ large meals, gross.

Window shopped for a few hours burning calories.
We originally took the train in but she offered to drive us home, score!

Got home and dinner was waiting, Shepard's pie, garlic bread and veggies.  I ATE IT ALLL. (Then purged it ifeelreallyguilty:x)
Nothing much else to report on excccccccccccept!
MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM MY G-MA WAS TO STAY AT CROWN TOWERS!!!
So me and my bf will be staying there tomorrow night, can't wait. Marble bathrooms, king bed, a 'deep soak' spa bath. Oooh, heaven.

Anyway, since i've managed to maintain so far, here are two pics of me, I couldn't decide which one i liked, i look a bit tubby in them but oh well, a work in progress still!xx


BTW i was thinking of dying my hair a copper blonde x strawberry blonde, any advice/comments?  Ploise? :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous (: I love your top!
    I think that copper blonde will look purdy! You only live once!
    Nice work on the small lunch! I always find it hard when everyones pigging out haha! Stay strong hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh hello gorgeous!!!

    and your nials are really cute. thanks for the comments on my blog recently--copper will look cute. a bit darker than your current color, i am guessing?

    anyway, congrats on a great eating day! and lucky bitch about the xmas present. soo jellin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry about your dinner and purge, I hope everything gets better next time. You dont look fat at all, keep up the good work :)
    Pce, Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys! My photos stuffed up :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love manicures <3. And sounds like the best Christmas present ever haha.

    And you are so pretty! And do you know what color I can honestly see your hair being? Bleach blond. Just with your lighter skin tone and your eye color, I can just envision it. And some dark eye liner around the eyes, like smokey-ish.

    But I also love the red hair. You really pull it off, not many people can.

    And as for your comment on my blog how there is too much change in you're life and you never want to slow things down, well, keep being your impulsive self :) I admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! the nail polish color is so bright! i have short nails so painting them would be pointless. haha, but your look fab!

    and omg! love you outfit! u shoulda taken a head to toe pic, the top looks gorg. and you should dye your hair lighter with some low lights, i think that would look good on you, and how did the crown towers journey go?? luckyyy! Grr haha. good job and good luck!

    xoxo Pariis

    ReplyDelete