Thursday, December 9, 2010

I didn't post yesterday because im naughty and a big fat failure! TALKING ABOUT FRIED POTATO, I ATE SOOOO MUCH!
No, really. I was fine all day my bf wanted to get scrumptious quiche from the local bakery (which is SO divine!) and it took every once of my being not to ask for one too. I really felt like gingerbread (people are making gingerbread houses in the family) but they did not sell any at the bakery. Fail.
So i went to the local supermarket next door and got a small 100 cal gingerbread man and a 90 cal 'Forme' Caramel tart flavoured yogurt. Only cost $2.85 in total! 

I got home ate half the gingerbread man and half the yogurt and felt INCREDIBLY nauseous. At first i couldn't pinpoint the feeling but my partner realised i had heartburn. I only get heartburn if i don't eat properly for awhile and the foods aren't absorbed in the stomach acids. I decided to toast a wheat roll. As soon as i ate it i felt a million times better.

An hour later i was having the same gutwrenching spasms and waves of sickness fell upon me. I considered food posioning, which however, seemed unlikely since no one else had it. I could not stand the feeling of needing to be sick anymore! I decided to end it by actually vomitting. I tried .. and failed. As i tried to regurgitate, it felt as though everything was stuck, I quickly drank two full bottles of water to assist me. The painful burning sensation crept up through my throat and into my nose. All that was coming up was bile!
Yesterday was take-away night, in the middle of my session my partner came in to check on me and asked what i would like for dinner.
I was hoping they were going to the town center so i could make a very low cal pizza out of pita bread and low cal veggies.
No, they were going to red rooster or McDonalds.
Great. What could i eat that would be bland enough not to throw up? Fried potato chips! Urgh, i requested my partner order an up-sized chips and to just get me 6 chicken nuggets. That way i couldn't gobble up all the chips and be greedy.

It was difficult keeping everything down but i was starving! I felt incredibly guilty eating so many calories without being able to purge them. I was already at the point of needing to pass out, I don't think my bf would have been too impressed if i did.

I went to bed knowing that i would have gained so much in the morning.
The scales read previously - 54.5 kilos
i stepped on them the morning after (this morning) they read 52.9.
REJOICE!
Apparently eating a shittonne of greasy chips help you uhh 'remove' everything from your system so, i lost weight.
Was happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment