Thursday, December 2, 2010

AHHHH it's after dinner.
Was sooo small so i feel not so bad after eating naughty food today.
Ate a small piece of tofu, three potato nugget things and some salad with sweet chilli sauce. 
Calorie total of 466 out of 1200.
Yay! Less than half, doing okay ^_^
It's 9:30 and i got some horror movies to watch when N and i go to bed. Hopefully it will keep my mind of food. It doesn't matter anyway, since we live in the bungalow and we don't store food in there it's too annoying to go into the house so it stops me from any late night binging or evening snacking. 
Anyone else have the late night binging problem?

xx

2 comments:

  1. yeah its a bit disgusting really but so is alot of stuff i do because of this ed :( but its an old ugle coat that I never wear :P
    um well I like T2 but its a bit expensive I basically like any tea that taste nice, cos tea has so little cals!
    and what do you mean by a lot of people do you live with your family? haha your bungalow sounds pretty awesome!
    And YES i used to binge late at night all the time now i never cos my parents room's right next to the kitchen :S
    well done on 466 !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live with my partners family. So his mum, dad and two siblings and him. (It's not that big, but big enough to be noticed if i hid food or did anything out of the ordinary.)
    Where abouts do you buy the tea though? I hven't seen any nice ones in my area, just from the supermarket?
    xx

    ReplyDelete