Friday, December 3, 2010

WEIRD!

I thought i posted yesterday but it hasn't shown up, annoying.. 
Anyway, i started of well, before dinner i had had '-19' calories but then we had tacos for dinner and then i had something naughty!
I was helping my siblings pack up all their stuff (they are moving) and felt so tired after i had a caramel milkshake AND a McDonalds hamburger. It's times like those when i think i could NOT ever have an eating disorder. I don't even know if i had one, i guess it may be EDNOS? I haaaaaaate food but at the same time im addicted to it? Ehh. Not too sure.
Can anyone relate :(

2 comments:

  1. i get you! sometimes i absolutely cant stand food, its so gross and fattening but then there are times when i just have to eat x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to reply to this even though this post is probably from ages ago..but yes, I relate 100% Sometimes even when I'm not with friends I have no excuse to binge on fast food I still do it. And sometimes the food is so good I don't even feel bad about it. Ugh anyhow I disgust myself :(

    ReplyDelete