Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I volunteered to make dinner tonight (I am sick to death of eating fried potato!!!!!!). I made roast chicken, salad and a side of satay rice, HOWEVER, some people were not happy about not eating fried potato so i made everyone else some instead. 
We have had some form of fried potato for the past 3 weeks, I am dying!
So calories for the day -
Lunch:
Piece of bread - 73 cal
Margarine - 15 cal
Dinner:
Roast Chicken - 200 cal
1/4 of potato - 38 cal
2 mouthfuls of Satay rice - 15 cal
50g Lettuce - 6 cal
Snack:
STUPID Royal Biscuit - 71 CALORIES!

TOTAL ; 417
Minus exercise ; 248

Been playing WoW with the boyfriend for the last couple of hours and my back is KILLING me! It hurts to sit at the pc this long, especially when you have a shit chair and am sitting at a dining table. FML




5 comments:

  1. hi thanks for your comment, im looking forward to following your blog. patato used to be my fav so i if i was gonna eat those calories i wouldnt mind eating them everyday. Sorry that you have to. good luck with the weight loss :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind potato, but i hate fried fatty foods, i'd prefer if they were baked but in my family everyone likes things deep fried!
    Thanks for your comment, Thanks for the well wishing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job cooking a healthier dinner. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Good luck
    Pce, Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely dinner. Cute post.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks on the comments guys :) Makes you think people actually read your stuff, even when it's so pointless >.<

    ReplyDelete