Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updateeee

Hey guys!
(sorry in advance about my spelling the iPhone buttons are tiny and selective text cea up with so
w weirs things)


It's been like maye two weeks? I'm not too sure - either way I'm sorry!
I can see how hard it is to keep a blog updated. Things have been so busy wig Christmas and what not. I'm writing this on my iPhone on bed, I really should be trying to sleep as I haves work tomorrow and it's 11:11 make a wish! *makes a thousan wishes* I remember my bf asked me what I made a wish for and I said "you have a whole minute, why make one wish?" it's true though, make as many as you can!
So what dis everyone get for Christmas? I got monies, hair curler, gift vouchers, coco chanel madammoiselle perfume gift pack (from bf) andddxddd!!!!! A beautiful diamond ring a he said he wanted to propose but he apparently he wanted to give me a friendship ring first lol. I was like are you sure you're not just tryin to avoid it? ( not that I'm ready just yet)but he said there was method to his madness and wanted to find out what I likes and what size my finger is)
anyway I was very happy to saythe least. I went withy siblings to go see my mother in jail, on my way to see her I felt so hard done by. where was I suppsed to go to visit my dad? She'd taken him away from us, honestly how selfish do you have to be? I know he answer though, I don't have to go anywhere because I know he'll be with me wherever I go.
Christmas wasn't the same without him though, I knew it wouldn't, but that's just life I suppose....


Sorry for being a downer I will get around and update myself on your blogs, I promise - at some point :)

anyway leave a comment and tell me how you've all been doing ( If anyone is still following)
night!

1 comment:

  1. haha thats si true about the 11:11 wish... im gonna start saying that. and u got lots for christmas, lucky!

    ReplyDelete