Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feeling sick!

Urgh, i feel so so sick. My partners brother dared me to eat a small wedge of an onion (which i love) for $5 lolll, I did it and he REFUSED to give me the money because "we didn't shake on it." asshole! I was feeling fine, but then my partner gave me a piece of cheese and wouldnt let me give it back, it ws small so i ate it. I'm having a creamy soda vodka drink aswell. I feel so so so so sick. Like need to vomit. 
I told my partner this morning that i needed to be held accountable because i keep purging after biggish meals and i don't want to get addicted (which i think i am). Usually we can talk about anything but now he's annoyed at me.
Because im feeling sick now he's like 'You just want to vomit everytime you can! you want to become bulimic' im like 'LOL It's a disease you dickhead and i haven't eaten all day except for that slice of onion and slice of cheese, that's hardly bulimic! I want to vomit NOW not after dinner' so now i feel bad, but i really feel sick.

Last night we had healthier foods, i had a small slice of spinach quiche and some salad and maybe like 10 hot chips. BUT THEN! a toblerone mousse cake came out. I didn't want ANY of it, but all of a sudden a cake is forced into my hand and if i don't eat it it would be 'an insult' to the person that brought it. I ate half of the cake and quickly gave the other to my brother before he could say no.

I came home, purged the cake and the chips and some quiche but before i could finish my partner came in! I had to quickly flush the toilet and wipe down the basin. It was so oo close.

Anyone have any close calls?

No comments:

Post a Comment