Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ahh i've been so slow in updating but ive been so so busy the last couple of days.
I got a job, at a Sub-Newsagency which also sells MAC makeup and LV bags etc. It's fantastic, since i get a discount too! She wants me to work about 3-4 days a week, WOO!
Every year before Christmas my mum's side of the family does a 'Mother Daughter' thing and we go out to the Sofitel and have a very expensive buffet lunch/ afternoon tea type thing, where we all catch up and say hi.
It was okay, I barely ate anything so i didn't feel so guilty. I mostly ate strawberries and small rectangle bites of assorted sandwiches.
I also got an Iphone!  A bit late, but always glad to have one :)

Also! Two nights ago i found an infestation in me and my bfs room! I have no idea what they were but under my bed there is a spare mattress that one of our friends uses when he comes over. We found all these little white eggs attached to it and my partner popped one and out came a very tiny white worm! It wasn't a maggot or anything like that, was very scared so i insect bombed the room and stayed out. Gross! I felt so violated.

Anyway, what have you guys been up to?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job (: Hope it's fun!
    Ahhh iPhones are so good! The apps are just addictive haha!
    That sucks about the egg thing! Hopefully bombing it will get rid of them (;
    Hope you're doing good ^_^ Best of luck hun! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH EGGS!!!!!! XD If that were y house I would et like a shot gun and start shooting, lol. Congrats on the job though!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhh! Gross! i woulve puked my stomach out! But you took it well. I HATE bugs.... blahh...

    but congrats on the iphone, lucky you! is it the 4g?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ew what was it? Bed bugs?
    We had infestations of them in the hostels when I was staying in one. Filthy buggers they are!

    Sounds like you're having a pretty content time though. Hoorah to contentment!

    x

    ReplyDelete