Monday, December 6, 2010

Launch!

It's 9:43pm and i'm playing WoW (World of Warcraft). I don't usually play all that often anymore ( i was addicted to it for like 4 years) but the midnight launch for the expansion 'Cataclysm' is out tonight and my bf is dragging me there so i have to wait until then :( I would have been happy with buying it tomorrow or never. Blergh.
Did okay today foodwise.
My grandmother took me and my siblings out for coffee and lunch. I had a skim milk iced coffee (no cream) and a bowl of jello (LOL). It was for a kids meal but i decided that was the lowest calorie option available without getting into too much trouble.
When i ordered it they were all like '.... You are not just eating *that*' I said that i MAY have lunch with the boyfriend (which did not occur ).


For dinner MOAR fattness. I was cooked a creamy chicken and leek pie, a fried potato and some salad.
I doubled the salad, ate half the potato and less than half of the pie. I HATE creamy stuff since i have irritable bowel syndrome im very sensitive to milky lactose products (used that as an excuse).


I wanted to purge it up but the boyfriend had his eye on me. So i decided it best not to.


My second cousin who i see maybe three times a year wants to take me and my sisters out on Saturday for lunch and a manicure. The last time i saw her i was really huge. Once i order a diet coke and a soup/salad i know she'll catch on. I could eat normally but i always feel guilty afterwards
So i don't know what to do. Anyone know of any un-suspicious low cal foods you buy at a restaurant or a cafe? Any ideas would be VERY appreciated. x!

I did alot of cleaning and walking today so according to calorieking my end result is 22 calories lol. That's with the exercise of course. Thanks to the 8 people following me :) Feel free to comment, human activity is ALWAYS appreciated 
xx

2 comments:

  1. haha hey! i work at a resturant, and theres usually a "fit and trim" section for like low calories but its still like regualar food. or if they dont have that, order something veagan or just have an appitizer. or you can always order normally and just play around with the food or share it with everyone and talk alot so they dont notice you didnt eat. also, good job on the jello! haha. and keep up the good work! i KNOW you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the advice, that's good to keep in mind.
    I'll try keeping up with the good work, sometimes it's difficult not to fall though xx

    ReplyDelete