Friday, December 3, 2010

Aching :(

My body is aching everywhere! I just helped my siblings move house, it's 3:00pm now and i've been helping since 8am. I don't mind so much, i know i must have burnt a shit ton of calories. I bought them all KFC for lunch, so i settled on eating a potato and gravy (lol) but 'N' my partner was all like 'LOL you are not just eating that for lunch biiiiitch' SO he made me get a side of chips (i shared more than half of my chips and potato gravy to everyone so i won anyway ^_^) 
We are going back over later to help assemble beds and such, AND we got invited to dinnner - AHHH it's probably something soo bad like fish and chips. I don't mind ordering just a flake but when i see all those greasy fried fatty potato chips, it's so hard to resist :( 
On another note  -
I've been counting my calories on calorieking for the past 2 weeks now and i realised every day my calories are below 500 and a lot of days it's even just below 200. I'm 54 kilos... how can i not be losing weight at a phenomenal speed? Any answers/ advice to speeed up the process would really help thank you! (obviously not eating such shit food would be number one >.< )

1 comment:

  1. i find that when i dont eat at all i lose the most weight!!

    ReplyDelete