Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Storms!

It's thunderstorming REALLY loud here in Melbourne! It was so sunny an hour ago, the weather changes so dramatically here. 
I feel so so so guilty, i just ate a grilled chicken burger from Hungry Jacks. I can't avoid temptation! I'm so weak. 
My partner 'N' has just gone out to pick up his sister from school. There was only one umbrella, so i couldn't go with him YAY! It's too cold anyway. 
I don't know what's for dinner yet, i'll make sure i only eat something small, hopefully i can still make it under 500 cal.
Urgh i felt so awful this morning. I usually spend like 15 minutes deciding what to wear and then asking N what i should wear. He hates me being so indecisive (but loves it secretly). He told me to just wear a pair of black jeans and whatever else. 
N's mother went out and had left a lot of laundry and cleaning to do, i felt bad that we didn't go with her because she's scared of driving (she had a very close call the other week) so i did all the house work for her. It go so hot i had to change into a pair of tights and a singlet. (funny that it was so hot before now it's pouring rain and freezing cold).

Anyway will update later after dinner. Farewell :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting <3 I'm not that tall its the camera :P and...yay another melbourne girl!! I know you don't even know me, but it's cool that you're also from melb :)
    I really hate the weather now, its december and theres thunder :S And I was going to go for a run like I planned and then soon after it started pouring :(
    Anyway hope you don't get forced to eat a huge amount for dinner like I probs will soon. Haha okay my mum just called me for dinner and its only 5...okay wish me luck hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Melbourne represent! The weather is so bizarre! I wish i could go for a run, i get eaten ALIVE by mosquitoes and i'm allergic so they go really really big! What were you made to have for dinner?

    ReplyDelete