Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Minor Binge!

So it's my 'time of the month' and i'm bloating and i had a minor binge last night. I never usually binge, ever! 
I wasn't even hungry last night but i decided i needed a slice of fairy bread, 6 barbecue Shapes - biscuits, AND 5 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and a plain biscuit.
My calorie intake for yesterday was only at 150 and now it's at 400. I suppose that's fine considering it's still under 500 calories WITH a binge, so i can't complain too much.
I use Calorieking to count my calories, sometimes i think that the calories CAN'T be that little because i get so full, maybe it's incorrect? It couldn't be though. However, it counts the total taking off what i exercised. I don't exercise much though.


It's 11:01am Wednesday morning. My partner's brother asked if i wanted a HOTDOG for breakfast and i said YES!? And i'm eating it, i'm not even hungry still! This period needs to end NOW! I'm never usually this stupid.


Will update later 

No comments:

Post a Comment