Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey guys!

I'm loving the treadmill ATM. I find it's fun to not have it on a particular program and listen to music and adjust the speed to the beat.
I was annoyed to find when I get to a run-jog somethin near my navel hurts. Last time I had that pain I had to get a cyst removed off my ovary. I hope it's not that again.

I am less stressed now as I've kind of realized which course I'd like to do and which path is like to take. Community services. Where you go to peoples houses and help them with practical things like food vouchers or contacting people on behalf of them or reporting child abuse etc.

It's going to be hard to talk to my grandparents about this as they are so old fashioned and believe I should just get any job and be on a stable income. They are my only parent role-models left so I don't want to dissapointed them. But like my counsellor said today "they were born in a different era and life isn't that way anymore." I suppose there are so many opportunities available so why not make te most of them
and be happy in what you do.


Hope everyone is going well xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay treadmill! Keep well love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Community services is great. I worked in that industry for a long time. It's very rewarding, eye opening and soul uplifting! Have fun with the treadmill XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting! Your blog is adorable with the hearts/spades/clubs/diamonds thing going on :) Making decisions about adulthood and your path doesn't get any easier, but I think social work is a really noble profession that while difficult, can be very rewarding and you make a good impact on the community.

    ReplyDelete