Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm getting the treadmill today! So excited. It will barely fit in my room, but I don't care! 
Urgh it's shopping day today. Usually i love shopping  but grocery shopping for like 5 hours isn't what i call enjoyable. Then having bag it, put it in the car, drive home, take it all inside and put it away. (Gotta love ALDI) My mother in law does insane amounts of shopping for her 5 person family it's just too much. 


Oh well, sorry i don't post every day, I just don't find the time to get on the PC and i can't see everyones posts when i get on the IPhone, which is incredibly annoying. 

Weekend soon, woo!

Except my partner and i promised to take his 10 year old sister to the aquarium. It costs 65 in total just for 3 tickets. FML. That's not including parking and lunch. I'm thinking we might take the train. 


Hope you all have a lovely day and are doing fine!
x

2 comments:

  1. You're quite lucky to get a treadmill! I want one so badly but the price and I don't get along :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH I'm so jealous about your treadmill! I want one so badddd.
    Hope you're doing well, love!
    x

    ReplyDelete