Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey guys!
Urgh I'm sorry I'm such a slow poster, I'm bad though, I know. I've recovered from my sickness, I still feel a little sick when I eat or smell foods. Hopefully not pregnant.

So I had counselling today, it was okay. I cried a little actually, which was unusual for me. I've been feeling a bit sad about my parents lately, mum in jail and having to deal with the consequences of her actions and my poor dad being dead and how he must of suffered before he died. It kills me inside thinking about that. Which is why I try no to think about it so often. I got referred to see another type of counsellor for the sexual abuse. So I have to fix some problems. I can't even watch movies with high level sex scenes in it or graphic scenes without havig a panic attack. I seriously have to leave the room, and I start crying. It's so annoying.

Thanks to all you lovelies for the nice comments on my blog. Love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment