Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's almost been a month since my last post, i feel awful! I never get the computer anymore, so that really doesn't help. I've almost got my license, April 13th and i'm booked in. Fingers crossed. I sat my hazard perception test today, passed, 80% which is just okay.

Been busy busy busy, looking for courses, dealing with money issues and just general stuff. Of course food.

I refused point blank to eat dinner last night, pork chops chips and a salad. I'm sick of it. That entire meal would be as nutritious as a leather boot.

Disgusting.

How are you all going?x

2 comments:

  1. a leather boot? somehow i imagine this boot belonging to a hobo. you know, scuffed&dirty&maybe diseased. ew. cheers for getting your license. stay strong, doll.
    xoxo
    zette
    also, i made a new blog so follow me, please.
    http://littlezette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome baaack! I have a little something for you, check my last post. x

    ReplyDelete