Thursday, January 13, 2011

Urgh.
Same thing happened today as yesterday. Didn't eat all day, I wasn't sure what we were having for dinner as we had take away last night so I was planning on eating as little aspossible. Because we had such a late dinner (8pm) by that time I was starving! They ended up orderin pizza for dinner so I went halves with my bf and got a supreme. I ate all 4 slices, barely any cheese though thankfully. I still felt like a fat cow none the less.
I tried to purge but I had to pick my sister up at a certain time, when we gt back I tried to purge what I could.
However I did two zumba work outs today and Billy blanks tae Bo cardio work out as well as 50 sit ups, 20 push ups, 50 leg lifts, 50 squats and I worked on my leg magi machine. Hopefully I burnt everything off just hating my flabiness ATM and it's getting me down.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you feel that way hun, but try and remember everyone slips up and tomorrow is a brand new day.
    Keep your head held high.
    Much love, and stay strong beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete