Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Progresssss!

Finally, i lost the weight i gained over Christmas, I don't know if it was all to do with Christmas or my period.

I'm even below my pre-Christmas weight! I weighed in at 52.4 this morning, it's not much lower, but it's better than nothing! At the moment i've been just restricting all day and not eating anything, just liquids then at dinner i try to keep it under 300 calories (still having family dinners). So that's been proving to be helpful so far.

This morning i order some diet pills Detoxufree72, one of the bloggers i follow, Sarah, tried them out and she lost a few kilo,s so for 10 dollars i thought i'd give them a shot.

Things have been a bit unstable in the household. Last week my mother-in-law took an intervention order out on her husband (there had been a few violent incidents involving her and her other son). Each altercation was induced by alcohol though, that was the only trigger. The next night they made up. It made me so frustrated, i'd done so much and stressed all week about what she could do and she finally takes the plunge then hits rewind!

Urgh, i don't understand things, but my grandparents told me all i can do is sit back and say nothing and let them live their lives how they want to, i can live my life how i want to.

Desperately wanting to move outttt! So, so so bad. Once i get my inheritance i am applying for a loan and buying a house, freedom!

Also, i went to my job-seeking company yesterday and they applied for a (i explained how i was under so much stress and pressure atm) easy mundane low stress job (for the time being) as a pharmacy assistant!
Wish me luuuck!

I finally sent my letter off to apply for an exemption to get my license asap! So hopefully that turns out well too.

I hate waiting, but that's all i seem to do in life.

Hopefully i can update next time with better news!

No comments:

Post a Comment