Thursday, January 27, 2011

Purging?

So I never really considered myself bulimic at all, but i do purge a lot lately - after big meals or binges. I am doing over an hour of Zumba a day and then  20 minutes of my assorted workouts.
I am not losing any weight, i gained weight still. Is this because i'm gaining muscle? Or i am just stupid?

Anyway, i have a question (or a few) for people that identify themselves as Mia.
I can't purge by stuffing anything in my throat, i just... drink a shit tone of water in 10 seconds and it just comes out a mouthful at a time. (Sorry if this is graphic) How do most people induce vomiting?

Anyway, it takes FOREVER to get it all up, like 30 minutes? Is that normal for people? Does it take that long.

This isn't for any 'tips or tricks' , but i'm just curious to know.

I'm sorry if i offended anyone in any way by writing this post.

******

Anyway, take away was last night (hence my purging questions). I wasn't even HUNGRY but i ate an entire Red  Rooster chicken wrap thingy. I purged most of it up.

I was talking to my guy in bed last night and he was saying that he thinks about proposing to me regularly and it's something he wants to do reasonably soon. (I was telling him a story about one of my friends and how her and her partner would talk about getting married regularly, but he would never propose and she found out she he was really scared and couldn't admit it to her)


I'm feeling kind of tired, just worked today and have work tomorrow - Saturday ! Blergh, but money is always a good thing. I spent 8 dollars and got two covergirl powder foundations, a mascara, two lipsticks, tweezers, a nail file and candles! I know, best shop evaaa!!! times a million!

This is the shop i've been offered to do the traineeship at. I just got a Chanel bag and am eyeing off  a Jimmy Choo one atm.

Thanks for all the comments guys, it brightens up my day reading them and makes me feel special (So feel free to comment on this!)

Love you all
xx

3 comments:

  1. <3 Be careful with purging lovely, it becomes so addictive and destructive.
    I hope you're well aside from that, you sound cheery :)
    Do keep well!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get you with the purging thing, like i dont consider myself as bulimic yet i purge and it makes me think if i am or not :/
    Lucky you getting a chanel bag, I would kill for one!

    stay strongxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I purged, I found that liquids made it really messy (I purged into a cup in my bedroom, so that no-one was suspicious!! It sounds so gross, but it had to be done.)

    But, mine would come out a mouthful at a time too, so you're not alone there. I started using a toothbrush as well, and that hurt so much.

    But, you shouldn't purge..it doesn't work anyway, at the most it removes 50% of the calories consumed. I found this out, and this is why I stopped. Plus, it really fucks up your throat.

    On the plus side, jealous of your bargains...I don't really know what 8 dollars is in GBP, but that sounds like great value!!!

    Stay strongg xx

    ReplyDelete