Thursday, May 19, 2011

So i wake up in the morning..

and run down to 7/11 and get some sugar free Red Bulls!
My sister stayed over last night and wanted pizza, so we shared a veggie one. She offered me some this morning. It was SO hard to say no. I love pizza. I just waited till i got some energy drinks!
I've dropped her off to school and am just bummin around sipping my drinks while my hands are about to fall off  from the cooold!

I made the best purchase last week, I invested in a pair of gorgeous panda mittens! They are the best for these cold icy mornings. Especially when i'm driving places! I feel as though i can't steer properly and my fingers will snap :/

So it's Friday (lol reminded of that Rebecca Black song.. ew) and my man get's an early finish today! His in carpentry and his boss is going away for the weekend, so they started earlier at like 6 and he finishes at 11:30, WOO! Cept i have counselling at 12:00pm, and i CBF! It's just annoying, I usually have it on Monday's but i had no petrol and had to postpone until today. Waaahhh.

OBTW Check out my Tumblr! It's not a weight loss one, but i might make one soon. It's more just a collection of photo's i particularly like.
http://smallasapanda.tumblr.com/ 


Have a lovely day ladies <3
xxx




Not to mimic one of the best blogs ever (Zette) but i just found this photo, chunky legs on the left and tiny on the right.

x

1 comment:

  1. I love pizza too, and it's a total weakness for me. Don't let it tempt you!! It always gets the best of me...

    I love your thinspo, especially the girl with the long brown wavy hair. She's like, exactly what I want to be like. I kind of look like her... except chunky. -_- Well, I guess that's an incentive!

    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete