Monday, May 16, 2011

Back,, again!

I'M BACK!


I haven't posted for a very very long time. Finally, I have time and room to myself. I moved out with my bf to this beautiful farm just 5 minutes from the CBD of my suburb. (It's not rural at all though).


It's fantastic, apart from the price of petrol...


I can completely dictate what i want to eat (most of the time! :@), as my bf still demands i eat dinner. I give him bigger bowls or bigger plates and give myself smaller dishes with smaller servings or just stacked with healthier things


I didn't bring my scales with me, however, I don't think i've lost any weight yet. I want to get down to 45 so badly. Hopefully i haven't gained either!


Only problem in my life right now is finding a job. I can't get one, ANYWHERE! I apply for like 30 different jobs a week without being picky and no one is willing to hire me. I have some modest experience but :( no one cares!


I hope everyone is doing really well :)
I missed you all!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy for you! This is a lovely change from your last posts. It's so wonderful that you're happy.
    And yes, petrol is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place where you're living sounds beautiful! I live in the country, and I'm pretty bored of it. But hearing about it elsewhere always sounds so much prettier.

    Don't give up on the jobs, I know the feeling. They're bound to call you for an interview sometime though! Sometimes, it helps if you call back first!

    If I were you, I'd pick up a scale. For me, weight gain always seems to creep up on me before I know it!

    ReplyDelete