Sunday, May 22, 2011

I hate Sundays!

Sundays remind me of when i used to go to school, i'd get this feeling of dread and felt sick.

Fortunately, I don't have school tomorrow, but i have no work either :( Which is really beginning to make me depressed.
Over the last few days i've been noticing my stomach has been .. getting bigger. I'm late for my period but you can't be 'showing' within a month. So the final outcome is IM A FAT BUSHPIG :(

So i just got my Zumba back and am trying out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.

Urgh i really really want to love sushi. It's so good for you and i just can't eat it. So i got some veggie ones and am forcing myself to eat it.




1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of looking pregnant. It's horrible. I hate the idea of being pregnant, and then on top of that, knowing that I'm not and that I'm just a big fat pig is even more depressing. But, it's probably just water weight, and hopefully you'll feel better when it all goes away.

    Yay for you for getting back into zumba! I've been hopping on the elliptical lately and burning my calories that way.

    Good luck, and stay strong. <3

    ReplyDelete